Family shall be defined as spouses and any children under 18 years living in one household.
(one vote if over 14 yrs)
Junior shall be defined as under 18 years-age determined during the year of membership.
Benefits of an Ontario Carriage Driving Association Membership
- Receive the newsletter three times per year
- Preferred entry to club events
- Stay informed about driving events in Ontario
- Links to combined driving events in North America
- Opportunities to learn about combined driving and meet fellow drivers
The Ontario Combined Driving Association is a not-for-profit association of the carriage drivers in Ontario and surrounding area. It fosters and promotes interest in the equestrian sports of Pleasure and Combined driving and promotes, encourages and coordinates programs developed by the membership. It does not sell or share your personal information of its members with organizations outside of the Ontario Carriage Driving Association’s normal business practice except as is permitted by law.
Type of Information Collected
- Personal information: the club may collect from members and their associates, includes name, address, email, phone number, farm name and address, information surrounding the equine and carriage used in club competitions, or general information we may obtain about you through surveys, questionnaires, event entry forms, or newsletter mailing list.
- Information about your industry associations or profession.
Sharing Your Information
In order to promote the equestrian sport of combined driving, we may share non-public personal information under the limited circumstances. This may include publishing competition results or club news items in equestrian and other publications, either written or electronic.
If you wish to withdraw consent to your personal information being collected, used and disclosed for the purposes listed above, please contact the privacy officer as listed on Contact Us page. We may also have to limit the services we provide for you if you withhold or withdraw consent if the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the provision of those services.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. This includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage. Publicly available information, such as a public directory listing of your name, address, telephone number and electronic address, is not considered personal information.